Hello lovelies, ♡
So I hope you are have had a lovely Christmas! Mine was great, but now that it’s over we move on to the new year! A brand new fresh start for all of us! A chance to start again and make some new admirations! So for today’s blog post I am going to be highlighting all of the amazing things that have happened to me throughout 2016! 15 things to be specific because that’s a good solid amount after all! Enjoy! 😆
1. Hitting 100 followers on my blog on the 7th May. This meant the absolute world to me and I still can’t believe it!
2. Going to France in may with my family. It was a really lovely relaxing trip and I loved it!
3. My good exam results in year 8 and doing well in tests.
4. My stepdads 50th birthday party which was so incredible and I was so happy to be with him to celebrate such a milestone! 💗
5. Being recognised as a blogger this year, with more people emailing me and finding my blog! I can’t believe how much support I get it means the world! 😚
6. Going to Cornwall in the summer holidays with my family. It was great!
7. Having my blog and being a blogger for a whole year. Which seems so crazy which was the 6th June.
8. Hitting 200 followers on my blog on 14th September. It’s so so crazy!
9. Going to London in half term to stay with my auntie! We did lots of shopping and saw a show!
10. Going to longleat to see it all light up! Id never seen it before and the animals were great but seeing it light up was just incredible!
11. Hitting 300 followers on my blog on 19th November! I just can’t believe it now we are nearly at 350?! 😝✨
12. My Germany trip. It was amazing and so memorable. I wrote a blog post about my trip I’ll leave the link here if you want to check it out:
13. My hot tub party in September with all my friends. It was so good, if my auntie is reading this which she might be because she sometimes reads my posts thank you for hosting! ❤️️
14. My Christmas holidays and actual Christmas Day and Boxing Day! It was so magical to enjoy Christmas once again with all my friends and family! 🎁
15. My 14th Birthday which is on the 31st and I know you are going to say well it’s not the 31st yet but it’s just a highlight turning 14 which will happen before this year is over! 💖
So there we have it that was my 15 highlights of 2016! Let me know what your top highlight was of your 2016! And if you haven’t had a very good year let 2017 be your best yet! 🌼
Lots of love xoxo
Love Floral Eden 🌸